Fondant Painting Workshop by My Sweet Scarlett Paperie
About Marina Setiawan, My Sweet Scarlett Paperie
My Sweet Scarlett Paperie is a fine stationery and gift brand based in Singapore, and was founded in 2014 by Marina Setiawan. She is a designer, fine-artist and mom of two. Each of her product features her hand-illustrated artworks. She loves to create products that give joy and hopes that you will be able to spread that same joy to others thorugh simple means like sending a hand-written note.
About the Workshop:
Gift hand-painted fondant cookies for someone special this Christmas! Come and join us for a 2-hour session and pick up fondant painting basics. We will begin the workshop by finding inspirations, sketching concepts and creating a personalised colour theme. Each participant will then transfer the designs onto the fondant covered cookies to bring home in the gift box provided. Suitable for all ages.
- 4 blank fondant covered cookies
- ready to roll white fondant (100 grams)
- round fondant cutter
- paint brush
- wooden rolling pin
- food colours
- cookie decorating recipe cards
- Christmas design patterns
- gift box with ribbon to contain cookies
- other tools and ingredients will be provided to use and borrow during workshop
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Tickets can be transferred to another person, provided you have given us notice via email, at least 1 working daybefore workshop date.
- If the workshop is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, you will be informed at least 2 days prior to workshop date and receive a full refund.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice
1:30 PM - 3:30 PM SGT
- Millenia Walk, South Galleria Level 1
Fondant Painting $95.00
On sale until Dec 16, 2016, 7:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- Millenia Walk South Galleria Level 1,
9 Raffles Boulevard Singapore 039596 Singapore
Next to Promenade MRT Station