Fondant Painting Workshop by My Sweet Scarlett Paperie
About Marina Setiawan, My Sweet Scarlett Paperie
My Sweet Scarlett Paperie is a fine stationery and gift brand based in Singapore, and was founded in 2014 by Marina Setiawan. She is a designer, fine-artist and mom of two. Each of her product features her hand-illustrated artworks. She loves to create products that give joy and hopes that you will be able to spread that same joy to others thorugh simple means like sending a hand-written note.
About the Workshop:
Gift hand-painted fondant cookies for someone special this Christmas! Come and join us for a quick 45 minute session and try your hands at painting your own cookies. Each participant will get to bring home their painted cookies in the gift box provided. Suitable for all ages.
All tools and materials will be provided to use on the day.
Latest registration date: 15 Dec'16
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Tickets can be transferred to another person, provided you have given us notice via email, at least 1 working daybefore workshop date.
- If the workshop is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, you will be informed at least 2 days prior to workshop date and receive a full refund.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice
1:00 PM - 1:45 PM SGT
- Millenia Walk, South Galleria Level 1
Fondant Painting $30.00
On sale until Dec 15, 2016, 11:59:00 AM
- Venue Address
- Millenia Walk South Galleria Level 1,
9 Raffles Boulevard Singapore 039596 Singapore
Next to Promenade MRT Station